Free Poems - Written at Age 4

Free Poems - Written at Age 4

What in the World

What in the world is going on?
I have a feeling I am dead.
What in the world is going on?
I picked up a person and it said ouch.
Everyone's having fun without me.
I'm as lonely as can be.
Then along came a little pig and he said,
"Did you forget I'm your friend?

Come Play with me."

Now I know what's going on, for him and me,
But nobody else.

What in the world?
Everybody says there's something wrong.

What in the world is going on?

Written by Anna Williams at age 4

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

See also:

The Sky is Blue and White


8 comments:

writerwoman said...

That shows remarkable talent for only being 4 years old at the time.

Rax said...

i agree. when i was 4 i didn't even know the meaning of being dead.

the curious child quality comes out strong in questions often asked by even us adults. amazing!

Anna said...

For some reason that poem seemed to hold true for me throughout a lot of my life. Which is I guess why I liked it. I do remember that when I used the expression "what in the world is going on" at that age I meant it literally and not just as an idiom.

Anonymous said...

very good for a Eight year old i liked your poem!!!!!

Arti Honrao said...

Wow!

I do not remember anything of the time when I was 4, but yes, one thing, I knew ...
I did NOT know anything about poems!



GBU
Arti

ekhosama said...

Oh my god! At age 4, I could barely speak let along write poetry. I started at 10, lucky u Anna

Anonymous said...

wow all I remember doing when I was 4 was pouring orange juice on my head either 2,3, or 4.

Anonymous said...

She is awesome for a four year old

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs