Free Love Poems

Free Love Poems and Friendship Poems

Friendship or Love Poems by Anna Vera Williams:

From Me
Box
Remember

Home
Blue Roses

Unlike
Promise

A Friend
Let You Go
What in the World (Written at Age 4)

Love Poems by Anna Vera Williams:

I Thought
You Breathe

Fusion
A Crease in the Sheets
The Divorce
Dust in the Earth
Slavia
Tashkurgan
Half a Hemisphere Away
Thinking of Me
Please Miss Your Plane

Love Poems by Other Poets:

Tell Me
Hag and I
When We Chat
Together

Twining
Limbs in Limbo
A Sudden Suffocation
My Heart Was Broken Today
Only Love
My Mom

The Free Poems on this Blog are divided up by age. But I thought it would be appropriate to make a separate post for Free Love Poems, as Love Poems are sort of universal.

More Free Love Poems

See also Free Love Poems to find all poems which have been categorized under this label (which may or may not also be listed above).

This blog is currently being reorganized so bear with me as I create a "Love Poems Table of Contents"

11 comments:

writerwoman said...

What a great blog! I am eagerly looking for poetry blogs to add to my new poetry blogroll site.

http://poetswhoblog.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you want to do a link exchange.

writerwoman said...

The first poem listed here is so beautiful and romantic. The last few lines really stick with you after you have finished reading it.
The word magenta, too, provided stark imagery that made the poem even more powerful and engaging.

Hope you are having a wonderful day,
Sara

P.S. The idea behind poets who blog is hopefully fellow poets will take interest in each other work and make comments on each other's blog. I will make sure I stop back here weekly. There is no reason any of us blogging poets should be "screaming into the dark" blogging away work of this merit unnoticed. So hopefully the humble poets who blog program will, in time, bring some more readers here.

Anna said...

Thanks very much Sara, I definitely appreciate the feedback. Brightened my day. Remember you can subscribe if you want and then whenever I add a new post you will be notified automatically - I have to dig up some more old poems soon...

writerwoman said...

Before the skies parted
And gave us our youth
To lose...and the world started
We knew the truth.


Love that part. It reminds me of my own years as a teen.

Anna said...

Thanks! I am really glad you like it. I added a "refer a friend" box to the top of my blog. Please feel free to use it!

Essence Of Joy said...

Cool, thanks for the poetry.

EJ

singh said...

Dear,Friend
you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,..............
Pkeas Visit for More.......
Here is alot of Poems
http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-Poems/Default.asp

Sushil said...

What a good effort for this blog! I am really looking for poetry blogs to add to my new poetry blogroll site.

http://messageonanecklace.com/articles/love_poems.html

Let me know if you want to do a link exchange.

pin said...

Hmm .. I am now in a proper site. Like this poetic heaven very much.
If you are interested to read my poem
"A Love Poem: I Love the Girl with Venom"
or
"Zzz zzz : A Short poem"

KikiDC said...

finally found what i was looking for http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com/2007/01/free-love-poems.html

james said...

What a good effort for this blog! motivational blogs, i think i can use this on my partner

love poems

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs