Message to Free Poems Blog Subscribers

Hello - this is a message to the subscribers of my blog.

This is a new blog and the first time I go public with my poetry ... well, someone sang my poems at a concert when I was eight, but otherwise, this is the first time!

I have a confession to make. I have been reluctant to add poems until I had more subscribers! I do have subscribers and that is great, since I am new to this whole online field and I like to see that my work is appreciated. I have tons of poems to add. But am afraid that I will run out before I get lots of subscribers.

As you can see, I added a "refer a friend" box to the top of my blog. If you like my poetry and/or think someone else would, please feel free to use it, and refer friends or family to my blog. :) Thanks!

Love, Anna

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs