Free Love Poem: Thinking of Me

Free Love Poem

Thinking Of Me

I hung up the phone,
And then I went home,
Knowing you were still thinking of me;

I lay down for the night,
And I turned out the light,
But I knew you were thinking of me;

So I lit up a candle
Took a book from the mantle,
And I read of the Antarctic Sea;

And I tried to erase
The imprint of your face
From my tumbling and torn memory.

In the morning I woke.
In my mind your voice spoke,
And I wished you’d forget about me.

And the hours went by,
But as hard as I tried,
I couldn’t stop thinking of thee…

The streets filled with rain,
And I fought with the pain,
Why hadn’t you forgotten me?

The sky filled with thunder,
And I started to wonder,
If you really
Were thinking
Of me.

Written by Anna Williams at Age 26

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com/
Free Poems

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs