Free Love Poem: Together, by Scott Clawson

Free Love Poem

Together

My love abounds through the distant stars

With you by my side we will soar

Touching new worlds of wonder

Endlessly exploring

Forever loving

Hearts intertwined

Sharing fate

True love

Lives


This is a poetic form called a Nonet. It was a prompt I found at www.poefusion.blogspot.com . I will place a link to Free Poems on my blog site www.scottclawson.blogspot.com. You may use this for free, I have no terms for its use except if possible you could publish my name with it.

Best regards,

Scott Clawson

2 comments:

S. Thomas Summers (Scott) said...

a new form for me. thanks for shedding some light.

S. Thomas Summers (Scott) said...

a new form for me. thanks!!

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs