Free War Poem: Mercy Please

Free War Poem

Mercy Please

Mercy please,
I lost the fight.

Mercy please,
I'm down with fright,

Mercy please,
I wished no harm.

Mercy please,
War lost its charm.

Mercy please,
I want to live!

Mercy please,
what life can give.

Mercy please,
I want no fear.

Just want to live
another year.


- Written by Anonymous Poet

For permission to use this poem, contact Anna V. Williams using the contact form on this blog

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems
War Poems



1 comment:

writerwoman said...

Wow. I like this. It could e from the viewpoint of so many different people:

a solidier
a person who is sick
a person stuck in a bad relationship.

Deep and good.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs