The Sky is Blue and White

Free Poems

The Sky is Blue and White

(Written at Age 4)

The sky is blue and white.
But that won't make me cheered up, because sometimes it rains from the rain clouds.
La la la la la la.
The sky is blue and white.

I want to know if it's a snowing day.
Whoever looks in a house without any windows -
It's going to be very dark.
The sky is blue and white.
I can tell because I have windows.

When I walk backwards, sometimes I bam into things
Because it's dark at night.

My mom knows when it's a good day for playing outside.
When she turns on our light, and looks out the window.
The sky is blue and white.
You need it each day.


Written by Anna V. Williams at Age 4

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno...
this doznt seem like the writing of a 4 year old... an adult prolly wrote and said that a 4 year old had done it...
either that, or im really jealous...

Anna said...

I wrote it, when I was 4. My mom wrote it down and kept it. She doesn't make things up.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs