Student Loan Consolidation

Free Poem: Student Loan Consolidation

Yes I took that student loan,
to get me out of parents home.
Got in to university
Studied hard for Law degree.

The loan came easy all seemed swell
The price to pay I could not tell.
Confounded loan, curse fornication
That student loan consolidation!

Every day I spent that loan,
That got me out away from home.
I studied hard and hardly slept
As I schooled me into debt.

The loan came easy all seemed swell
The price to pay I could not tell.
Confounded loan, curse fornication
That student loan consolidation!

But as the end of school came near
The mounting debt I came to fear.
Credit soon became a crunch
There I stood the bleeding dunce.

The loan came easy all seemed swell
The price to pay I could not tell.
Confounded loan, curse fornication
That student loan consolidation!

So when I graduated with degree,
That loan loomed over haunting me.
For many years I had to slave
That student loan became my grave.

The loan came easy; all seemed swell
The price to pay, I could not tell.
Confounded loan, curse fornication
That student loan consolidation!

So now at age of forty-three
That stupid loan is still with me.
But what advice and consolation?
Get a student loan consolidation.

The loan came easy all seemed swell
The price to pay I could not tell.
Confounded loan, curse fornication
That student loan consolidation!

Well one thing I sure did learn,
Just spend the money you did earn.
Borrow money: play with fate….
In time you will consolidate.


Written by Disgruntled Student

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs