My Mom, by Shayna Bennett

Free Poems


My Mom

My mom is as sweet as candy,and as brave as a lion.
She is as loving as a kitten,and as cuddly as a pillow.
She has a voice so soft like a whisper,but it's soothing.
My mom takes care of me like a plant so I don't die.
She feeds me with love and watches me with power.
With the love she gives,I will always be strong.
The day I become an adult,she will have to let go.
Inside she will cry but on the outside she will be proud.
As I go about my days all I can do is remember the wonderful things she did to keep me alive and going.
I love you mom,and thanks so much,I love you!

Written by Shayna Bennett

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit. If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.


http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Shayna. You sound like you have your own mom-consciousness, to be so appreciative. I'm sure you will be a great mom too, you have a wonderful role model! Loved you poem.

abdulaziz said...

WOW.....It's super.....My mom takes care of me like a plant so I don't die.
She feeds me with love and watches me with power.
With the love she gives,I will always be strong.
IT'S MELTED MY HEART......AND I MISSED MY MOM AS WELL.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs