Love Poem by Alicia B

Free Poems

Nothing Compares to a Kiss in the Rain

Nothing compares to a kiss in the rain,
The only true thing that never fails to ease my pain,
Tears from the stormy skies,
Fall down into mine.

I look up to you perfectly beautiful face,
All the memories of us cloud my mind,
The times when life was a ferocious hurricane,
The confusion never leaving my world.

You smile, pure love surges through me,
Happiness consumes my soul,
My body trembles with feelings unknown,
Then our lips finally meet.

The clouds of darkness leave my world,
The precious sun brings life to me.
I pull away and look you in the eyes,
I know I can't live without you.

Nothing compares to a kiss in the rain,
Your the only true thing that never fails to ease my pain,
And when the next storm comes, it's time we start this all again.

Written by Alicia B

This poem can be used for free as long as the author's name is included and given credit.  If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.


http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs