My Dream Place by Tom Fenning

Free Poems

My Dream Place

There is a place I’d like to go
Where it’s
Always sunny
And there is no snow.
There is a field
Where the crops all grow.
In this place where there is no snow.
The ocean’s turquoise waters
A perfect match to the skies hue.
In this place I want to go
Where there is no snow.
The gentle breeze in this sunny clime
Is where I’d like to spend my time.
In this place where I want to go
Where there is no snow.
The air so clean
Fresh and sweet
Is where I’d like to plant my feet
In the place I’d like to go
Where there is no snow.

Written by Tom Fenning

This poem may be used for free if the author is given credit and, if the poem is published online, a link is given to this post.

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs