Poem by Leandra Gebrakedan

Free Poems



The beauty within

Oh my goodness, have you seen her.
Enormous, crazy hair.

Oh I think, how awful, poor woman.
You've got to have standards. There's no excuse.

Let me sit down, it's been a long day.
Oh coffee and cake, lovely.

Now what happened to my hat. I must have dropped it when running to work.
Well I had the children's sandwiches to make, and Glynis's breakfast to prepare.
Got to be a good neighbour.

Those two women over there still going on about some woman, haven't they got anything better to do.

She's leaving , I hear them say whilst I run to catch yet another bus.
Well I help out at the charity shop Wednesdays.
Never did get to see who they were going on about.

Oh mustn't forget to buy flowers on way, poor Fiona is single again.
Heart of gold. Flowers always cheer her up

Written by Leandra Gebrakedan

This poem can be used for free as long as the author's name is included.  If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs