My Love - by Lamar Cole

Free Love Poems

My Love

My love sails on blue waters.
Blue waters of your heart.
My love dances on the wind.
The wind of your soul.

My love is a true reflection.
Reflection of your eyes.
My love will live forever.
In your body and soul.


- Written by Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit. If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post, My Love.


http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

2 comments:

Ben said...

That's a great short love poem. The imagery is very warm and romantic. Thanks for sharing!

anisa said...

Even though i don't believe in love , it is cute reading such lines!

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs