Teacher's Helper - by Tom Fenning

Free Poems

Teacher’s Helper

I am a senior citizen
Twenty three years
Past sixty five.
I’m a teacher’s helper
An activity that
Keeps me alive.
Whether it’s reading, writing, spelling or math
I have the time to help with that
It is something I like to do.
Helping a child bolster
His or her self esteem
Has always been my fondest dream
And if I succeed
By this small deed
That will be
All the thanks I need.

Written by Tom Fenning
May 14, 2009

This poem can be used for free as long as it is not altered and the author's name is included, and (if published online) a link is included to this post, Teacher's Helper.

Read More of Tom Fenning's Poetry


http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs