INSANE

Free Poems



INSANE
By: Kathryn O.

It was too much to ask of my solitary life
To one day have a kid and a wife

I was always a loner even as a boy
Very few things brought me joy

Inside my head was where I liked to be
My parents were afraid for me

Its not normal to have no friends around
To this loneliness I am bound

All grown up, my life still the same
The genetics that made me is what I blame

Now every day in my padded cell
My thoughts I keep locked, I'll never tell

It would make no difference, no one can fix me
In my mind I am trapped, no way to get free

Written by Kathryn O.
"My poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit"

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs