Her Sweet Love - by Lamar Cole

Free Poems

Her Sweet Love

Her sweet love flows down the waterfalls of my soul.
Her sweet love climbs the mountains of my heart.
Her sweet love flows through the rivers of my life.
Her sweet love seeps through the windows of my mind.
Her sweet love flies on the wings of my prayer.
Her sweet love sustains me like the air.

- Written by Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.


http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

1 comment:

love poems said...

wow thanks for introducing me to lamar cole. I never heard of him before. my favorite poet is walt whitman.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs