Sunrise - by Lamar Cole

Free Poems

Sunrise

The sun rises.
The wind blows.
Like a tree.
True love grows and grows.

Like a flower.
True love smells fresh.
Like a river.
True love stands time's test.

Two elderly people holding hands.
Walking barefoot on the beach sand.
The young at heart lady is the man's wife.
True love can still be like the sunrise in the twilight of a person's life.

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit. If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

- Written by Lamar Cole

http://freepoemsonline.blogspot.com
Free Poems

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend,

I've added your nice blogsite into my blogroll. I hope you will add my site too.

my site details:

title: Famous Poems
URL: http://famous-poem.blogspot.com/

I wish you all the best.

David Jones.

Donielle Smith said...

Hi,as usual I have enjoyed reading your poem. Thanks for sharing it. I hope that you have an opportunity to visit mine as well.

writer&poet
Donielle S.

Ben said...

I like it! Reminds me of another line from the ancient Persian poet Rumi who said, "Love is like a tree, and the lovers are its shade."

Words Bite said...

I reaaaallllyyyy like this poem. So sweet...

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs