Oceans Of Love - by Lamar Cole

Oceans Of Love

You make the winter seem like spring.
You make troubled seas calm.
You are the peace within my soul.
You are my warmth when the sky grows cold.

Your heart is my pillow in the night.
Your arms enfold me until early light.
Your breathing is music to my ears.
Thank you darling for oceans of love all these years.

- Written by Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit. If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

5 comments:

Screamingsilent said...

Amazing. Very deep.

Screamingsilent09 said...

nice poem!!

Anonymous said...

Good mind, good find........................................

Staff Member, JanayaJ said...

This is a really sweet poem. It explains alot of how I feel about my BF. It's really refreshing to read it in someone elses words. I loved it!

chrisfranko said...

this is a beautiful poem. i love it!

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs