Rare Diamond - by Lamar Cole

Rare Diamond

The morning mist touched my face.
Iced sweet tea satisfied my taste.
Softly you walked behind me on the porch swing.
And placed a sweet kiss upon my face.

These are the moments that I treasure.
There's nothing else on this earth that can measure.
You are the rare diamond of my world.
My creme of soda and ice cream swirl.

-Written by Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.  If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I enjoyed reading your poem, it brings out your personnel experience that you "experience" in everyday life. It shows all your favorite items and wants that you enjoy living for, what you love and wish not to love without. Everybody should find their rare diamond of their world.

Great Poem.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs