The Downfall of Two Beautiful Minds

The Downfall of Two Beautiful Minds

Take my beating heart,
Squeeze and never let go,
Clutch it till it falls apart,
Cause your love is my only hold..

If you have to clentch for living in fear,
Then my love you will live no longer than me..
You must let go and breath my dear,
For your grip makes it hard to see..

You carry me down,
But I'd rather be under with you..
Instead of alone in the ground,
Feeling all sorts of blue..

You must  keep in mind,
There's always a way to go above..
Whether it be the steepest climb,
Or the littlest bit of a shove..

Don't have simple thoughts,
Then you can never expand outside your head..
Remember what you've been taught,
And always follow the thread..

Good deads go far in life,
Unheard prayers are nothing to worry over..
God will give you a path of strife,
But who said you couldn't climb a boulder?

- Written by Nathan Brown

This poem can be used for free as long as the author is given credit.  If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs