After you are gone…. - By Farheen

After you are gone….


A few seconds ago I saw your face

A few seconds ago I felt your touch

A few seconds ago I met your gaze …… just a few seconds ago.

& now you’re gone….

Gone to make a new world your own

To spread your beauty & love

Within a few seconds you shall embrace eternity into your beautiful arms

A few seconds ago….

Just a few seconds ago, I had your hands in mine

A few seconds ago your eyes were before me with their exquisite shine

A few seconds ago your love met my heart

A few seconds ago you separated your self from me to make a start

& now your gone….

Mind, body & soul Away from its other half, leaving me incomplete forever

In a few seconds I lost what I could never think of living without

A few seconds ago the world was beautiful

A few seconds ago life was colourful

A few seconds ago the earth was firm below my feet

A few seconds ago Heaven was here before my eyes

And now your gone…Leaving before me….. hell

A hell that I have to live in

A life that I have to live out

An earth that I have to endure

Why my beloved would you punish me so,

to live on,

even for a few seconds after you are gone!!!


- Written By: Farheen

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs