A Single Tear - By Lamar Cole

A Single Tear


I remember the time we said goodbye.
A single tear fell from your eye.
My love was going away.
On a distant trip today.
Her nearness she knew I would surely miss.
Upon my head she placed a kiss.
Even though she left today.
Her heart never did go away.
Upon a TWA jet she flew.
Up in the sky so blue.
A love so true.
I could still feel her kiss as the wind blew.


- Written by: Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs