THE THOUSAND HOODED COBRA - By JVL NARASIMHA RAOINDIA

THE THOUSAND HOODED COBRA

I am a thousand hooded Cobra
The king of all poisonous snakes
I can dance beautifully
And I live in India from times immemorial
I am totally different from Other cobras in the world
Though my bite is venomous
People continue to worship me
Because I have got The religious sanctity
I adorn Lord Shiva’s neck
And I am the couch for Lord Vishnu
Many people try to squeeze
My poison out of my teeth
And some rationalists tried to kill me
But they can not kill my race
I will grow at enormous pace
I will continue to kill the people
But they will continue to worship me
The politicians continue to pamper me.


- Written by: JVL NARASIMHA RAOINDIA

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
englishmonger.blogspot.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs