Inaudible - By GingaBurga

Inaudible

failure to make communicate, i detest
seeping gloom but i try my best
hard to focus, spotlight burning
start to fret, constant yearning

exorcise my poor misguidance,
calibrate my old existance,
dominate my new dependance,

ecstatic painful aura,
my emotion bleeding poorer,
divination's being touches,
inner demons reaching new heights,

amber thoughts chase the spotlight,
weaving, craving, sweet attention,
welcoming renewed neglection,
redefine my cold intentions,

higher feeling keeps me moving,
something tears me, disconcerning,
old emotions eddied softly,
almost consumed by repetition,
holding tight to new ambitions,

breathing faster pain is fading,
my emotions escalating,
my emotions elavating,
my emotions elevating.

my persona, darkness fading,
my persona, darkness fading,
but the dark is only fading,
demon thoughts are contemplating,
evil thoughts have always tainted,

my persona, never fading.


- Written by: GingaBurga

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs