Our Love - By Martin Dejnicki

Our Love

I promise to love you, with my heart and soul,
Bringing joy to your life, is my ultimate goal.
I will be good, and loyal to you,
Our bond and our love, let us renew.

Our special love - I must proclaim,
It heats our souls, just like a flame.
Special moments, help it spread,
When we hunger, it becomes our bread.

It does not matter, on the seasons,
For loving you, there’s so many reasons.
You are the one, you are my dear,
Your actions and words, are always sincere.

There’s never a single, doubt in my mind,
That our love, is pure and exceptionally kind.

Each day with you is a special occasion,
We fit together in this equation.


- Written by: Martin Dejnicki

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
www.prettylovepoems.com

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs