Untitled Poem

Amy I hate love and it is one of my fears,
cause when I'm hurt, I cry thousands of tears,
But it changed when I met you,
My heart beating and saying I like you,
I wrote this poem just to say I love you,
Even though you will just say I hate you,
You mesmerized me with your sweet smile,
Just for you, I will cross millions of mile.


This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Nrupen Masram said...

That was really nice, specially this line
"I wrote this poem just to say I love you,
Even though you will say I hate you".

Keep it up.

DAYS OF LIFE OF DEVIL

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs