The flight - By Lanny Wafer

The flight

I set out observant,
to find myself Beyond the dogmatic sea Headstrong, sober,
I flew the vicious shore Angelic hope, guiding me
I felt the antagonistic skeptic
Call me from behind a cloud
The voice burned, irrational, to the core
Passion no longer allowed
I lost all pretty before I hit ground
Love and devotion tossed in wind For new freedom I had found
I will take this flight again
With her spirit, faultless, constant I breathe I call for her and she still hears
True devotion never leaves
And grows throughout the years.


- Written by: Lanny Wafer

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs