Boys - By John Mullan

Boys

I have a question that's bothering me
its all about little boys
Why are they scruffy and so unkind
and why do they make all that noise
I normally wouldn't bother so much
but the answer I must find you see
Because I have three of the most horrible kind
living in this house with me
Wait a minute perhaps that's unkind,
Its obvious how silly of me
I have made the mistake of comparing them with girls
who naturally are all perfect like me.


- Written by: John Mullan (Written with girls in mind)

My poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Nora B. Peevy said...

Very sweet!

I am a writer as well. I write fantasy and horror pieces.

Hope to see you visit my blog!

-Nora
http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/

LovePoems2 said...

Not excellent but a good poem indeed. Nice word selection and good structure. Describing is good.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs