The Mystery of the Moon - By Shane, Shiloh

The Mystery of the Moon

The moon, oh how it shines
How it reflects my breath,
My breath that is slipping-
That of which like my love, And I can't wait,
Can't wait for death to take,
To take my soul, to release me,
To release me from this pain, the pain of life.
The moon, it calls, it calls my name and it says;

"Death is calling, asking...

Do you want to play?"


- Written by: Shane, Shiloh

My poem can be used for free as long as people first obtain my permission by writing to chsstudent242474@gmail.com
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Weslley M. Almeida said...

Great poem!

A loved the construction of this verse:

"My breath that is slipping"

Hugs!

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs