Sudden Night - By Carlos Castro jr.

Sudden Night

One magnificent night,
With a man worth to fight;
A man like a prophet,
His words I can't forget.

A Chance to endeavour,
The one I might been dreaming for.
Your Greatness I can savour;
Certainly! The one I am looking for.

Lonely night I long,
Your dazzling blue eyes caught me on.
Please! Don't get me wrong:
But you turns me on.

Peculiar myths to say
It's you I swear and pray.
I may sound like crazy,
But its you I can dance with baby!

Just give it a try,
I assure you ain't gonna cry.
One sudden night,
One sign of never ending light.


- Written by: Carlos Castro jr.

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs