Unconditional Love to My Daughters - By June McAnoy

Unconditional Love to My Daughters

I may not have been
The perfect Mum
But this I have to tell
I will always to be there for you
Whether it is near or far
To lend a listing ear
Or give a hug
To wipe a tear and dry your eyes
But one thing I have to tell
Is my unconditional love for you
So when my time on earth is done
And I have gone to the heavens above
Please I ask you to remember
My unconditional Love for You
I won’t go very far away
So when you are feeling down
And see a butterfly
Or a star shining brightly in the sky
Then you will know
That it will be me
With my unconditional love For You.


- Written by: June McAnoy

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

love poems said...

mothers are no doubt a very precious gift of God for all of us and her love is really unconditional..

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs