Happy? - By Cassidee Lin

Happy?

Hopeless.
The worst feeling.
Why do I try? Why do I bother?
It's a waste of time.
Nobody changes.
I don't change either.
Unhappy.
Another bad feeling.
Doesn't anybody else care?
Doesn't anybody else see?
How do I fix this?
How do I make it right?
Why does it have to be me,
in this never ending fight?
Should I stay?
Or, should I leave?
Which is worse, this,
or the unknown?
Am I being selfish?
Shouldn't I be happy?
Yes, I should.
And one day,
I will, be.


- Written by: Cassidee Lin

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

5 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Yes, you should be happy, as we all deserve to be. This life is about finding happiness, not pleasure mind you, but the real meaning of happiness. Once discovered, we can all have real joy. All my best to you.

Jodi
www.lifeconstructionzone.com

Натали said...

you are the best

Jack Edwards Poetry said...

Great poem with a masterful use of rhetorical questions.

noemi2010 said...

I love this poem, describes exactly what I am feeling right now.

noemi2010 said...

I love this poem, as soon as I read it I cried!! Describes exactly what I am feeling! You did awesome

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs