Never - By Jenny M.

Never

You will never know how much you hurt me
When you left that day
You will never know the pain you put me through
When you started to doubt my love for you
You will never know how much you made me cry
For not being there when I needed you
You will always keep doing your things,
without caring about me
Because in reality all your lies were excuses
Your excuses were a way to hide your feelings
I think you will never understand
that your words were more than words
They were lethal to the heart
They were thorns so sharp
It’s something that will take time to heal
But never impossible to forget.


- Written by: Jenny M.

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
laydiidreamzrc.blogspot.com

1 comment:

love poems said...

I think that many people think that love is about finding the perfect person. I think true love is about finding what is perfect in the imperfect person

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs