Stardust - By Ian McEwan

Stardust

I always wonder who I am.
I wonder if I am the man.
The stardust shines out in the the light.
Were all connected, we are one.
As we sit below the sun.

In this life we're all connected.
Never ever feel rejected.
I've always searched to find someone.
We all sit underneath the sun.

Sometimes it shines and then it dies.
I never understood the why.
I lost them now they all have died.
I never understood the why.

The stardust it will never die.
As it flies around the sky.
We are all one, we all can fly, and in this life we'll never die!
Remember this, its not just fun, it is all true you are the one!


- Written by: Ian McEwan

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

MM said...

Love the positive message at the end, definitely one to turn to when feeling a bit low:)

jeny_el7ariry said...

Amazing !! keep it up :)

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs