Yes - By Lee Woodward

Yes

If I could jump to where you now lay,
Pass a hundred Satellites along the way,
A billion TV screens would broadcast my dreams for us.
If I could dig a tunnel directly to your door--
cut through molten rock, and cross the earth's core--
The ground would move for every person
And the world would dance for us.
If life with you is a question,
My answer is yes.


- Written by: Lee Woodward

My poem can be used for free as long as people first obtain my permission by writing to
lee.j.woodward@gmail.com
or through my blog
actorpoetplaywright.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

This is so good..
I loved it.

It was a nice read.

Saru Singhal said...

Really like the mix of technology with love, quite out of the box.

Anonymous said...

The earth did shake a few times, hands grasped....

Lee Woodward said...

The earth did shake a few times, hands grasped…
But the world didn’t change
And neither did we.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs