WITHOUT YOU - By @encryptedshahbaz

WITHOUT YOU

Seraphim of my delusions...
How is life without you...?
What is life without you...?
O, seraphim of my delusions...
Without you life is a n ineffectual land..
Full of melancholy…
Without you life is a vacant ocean..
Where love bears no implication..
O, seraphim of my delusions..
Without you the days are longer than years...
Without you the nights are longer than eons..
The moment I feel you are near..
My heart begins to cheer..
Passion engulfs me and takes me
To a land of pure ecstacy..
Where the audience bell peals
With an alluring sound
Where the ethereal firmaments are love bound...
Where the beauty is born of mute…insensate things..
Where love feels like
Some inexplicable feelings..
O, seraphim of my delusions
Never leave me in isolation.
Without you love is obsolete...
Without you life is extinct...


- Written by: @encryptedshahbaz

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Richys said...

I really enjoyed this poems, it made me think a lot. As me and my partner are going through some things, made me really think back of the good times. Really good poem full of emotions.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs