Home Sweet Home - By Chulliyil

Home Sweet Home

I miss my home …I miss my home
What can I do…so far away from home
Not easy to preach
Neither easy to reach
I miss my home!
Far away in my adopted land
As I stand alone on the sand
By the beaches of Wasagha …
Or living in town of Mississauga
The fleeting thoughts of my home
Does make me home sick
If I get to pick,
I wish I could do a trick,
To be in the confines of my sweet home
In the beautiful city of Bengaluru
Which I love to call Namooru!


- Written by: Chulliyil

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs