My Lovely Wife - By Chulliyil

My Lovely Wife

My lovely wife loves to cook
But she depends on her favorite book
That has all her favorite dishes
Which I would like to have as one of my wishes
She loves to cut vegetables
And spread all the delicious eatables
Nice and groovy on the table
And the tasty syrup from the maple
She loves to wear the colorful sari
And put on her makeup and bindi
She loves to comb her long hair
As we look lovely as a pair
She likes to go for fruit picking
On the rural towns bike riding
Or walking on the trails trekking
But sometimes taking the car by driving
The kids love to join her for fun
And carry all their bread and bun
We make sure that we have an early brunch
As it is too early to have our lunch
On weekends she loves to bond
Even though she is not legally blonde
She carries her little pup in her favorite bag
As I hate her if she dress up like a drag
I will praise my lovely wife
Whom I would give my life
She is nothing but my better half
As I make sure she does not cut me into half!!!

Here is my poetic gift on your day
Wish you a happy wonderful day
And best wishes on your birthday!
Dear honey
But you are interested only when I mint more money
Please make sure that you have a wonderful cake
Don’t worry if it takes too long to bake!
We can sit by the nearby Simcoe Lake!
As long as it takes!


- Written by: Chulliyil

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs