Nagging Nicole - By Chulliyil

Nagging Nicole

Nicole’s mom and dad are coming!
They will make sure she gets everything
The kids may get something
While I will get nothing!
Dad will sing tingle tingle ….
Nicole will jump and ready to jingle
Mom will be happy and ready to mingle
I will be out and again made single
I hope dad does not fall ill
As I am not sure what to do till……..
he is hale and healthy
And he is definitely very wealthy!
But he is always grumpy
I hope he is at least happy!
Dad and Nicole loves to watch TV
While I get abused by my biwi,
Mom will be busy making her usual snack,
While I have to watch always my back,
Nicole likes to give her usual nagging,
I don’t know how to keep her engaging
The kids always here her yelling
All we hear is the kids screaming
American idol is her favorite past time
And putting make up in her free time!
Her dad drinks and has a beer belly
She thinks my comments are very silly
She loves to nag and pick my every bone
But she looks hot like Sharon Stone
She pretends to look very simple
As she has face with cute dimple
I wish she could stop her nagging
As this will keep our relationship going!


- Written by: Chulliyil

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs