THE UNKNOWN HEART - By Sylviah Salima

THE UNKNOWN HEART

I know a heart, I know a soul,
dear to my heart but at distance she is;
Like the rays she brightens,
like the cloud she darkens,
Like a lion she can pounce,
like a deer she looks calm,
I know a heart I know a soul
that blows my mind like a time bomb;
Though, she can love,
though she can hate,
at the end she hides it all,
I know a heart that is like the cold winds.


- Written by: Sylviah Salima 
This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit. If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing I love it

Anonymous said...

I love this,,,amazing writing

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs