Enough - Jessica Parker

Enough

Feel this moment,
breathe it in,
life is just about to begin,
I cannot hear a thing,
my ears, all they do is ring.
I can’t say I like you much,
though I wish it could be as such.
When you hold me,
do you see the way I flinch,
It’s subtle and simple, not even an inch.
You tear me down,
you push me around,
you’re ripping my soul,
leaving a big black hole.
My heart is far gone,
I pour it out into a song,
nothing I’ve done,
deserves to have no one,
no love or affection,
I shouldn’t let you in,
stop breaking my heart,
you’ve done this from the start,
it’s like my wrist is in a handcuff,
I think I’ve had enough.


- Written by: Jessica Parker


This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this poem cause I can relate to it. I was in a abusive relationship for 4 years and couldnt take it any longer. I had finally had enough and broke away

kayK said...

oh, i felt sorry for the person who this is about after reading it..well conveyed emotions.x k

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs