FORFEIT PRAYERS - By Sylvia Salima

FORFEIT PRAYERS

The ringing phone:
The mysterious caller:
The deep silence
No one speaks on the other end:
Deep down I have the feeling;
Deep down I wish it was his:
Nevertheless: I was a lost memory to him:
I should move on: But my heart holds back:
I should stay strong but his thoughts keeps me weak:
A response in the other end: A voice far from what I thought:
My sunken heart: My unaswered prayers:
My imagination was getting the best of me:....


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs