SECONDS - By Sylvia Salima

SECONDS

I saw her smile,she seemed happy,
I saw him wink ,he seemed in love,
I walked by,I looked depressed,
How could I loose love in a second.
I saw her with a ring ,she was engaged,
I saw him kneel he was proposing,
I looked keenly,to make sure it sunk in my mind,
I lost my best friend,I lost my love,I lost both in a second.


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

2 comments:

Enigmatic Soul said...

Seconds have the power to change lives. Your words portray that feeling of having time wash over you and change it permanently. Well written.

priya said...

i just pray its not happen with anyone ,
friendship and love is essence of life if both gone from life it become devastated .

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs