STOLEN HEART - By Sylvia Salima

STOLEN HEART

In his eyes I saw my future,
In his tone I found love,
In his kindness I found hope,
In every day his thought haunted me more,
In my heart a blend of love formed,
In my head the thought scared me like a trapped animal,
I had to fight my conscience which fought between itself,
The decision to make was intriguing,
The step to take was like a dug grave,
Mixed emotions, Poor choices,
Like a thief I vanished,
A mending heart was all he was left with.........


- Written by: Sylvia Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great i enjoyed it. What a lovely creation! I must appreciate you and your deed. Keep it up. Please follow the given link once.
Love Poems

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs