Card To My Mother - By Lamar Cole

Card To My Mother

It was on a September morning.
My mother passed away.
God called her home.
He called her home to stay.
With every sunrise, I see her face.
In my heart, no one can take her place.
Christmas is coming.
It is so very near.
Bringing thoughts of my mother.
Whom I miss so dear.
So I'm sending a card to Heaven.
It floats upon my prayer.
One day in Heaven dear mother.
We will all have Christmas there.


- Written by: Lamar Cole

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

5 comments:

rch said...

Hi Lamar, first let me say you have my deepest condolences. We lost my mother a few years ago and it still hurts, especially at Xmas, this is a beautiful tribute and I'm sure she's smiling down on you now. Take care.

Company Profiles said...

this is beautiful poem.. i like it

Amit said...

heart touching poem!

arteFOR magazine said...

excellent

pearldiver said...

dear friend ,your poem is so heart-touching.We pray for your mothers departed soul....plz write more...

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs