I Light My Way - By George Sivetidis

I Light My Way 

You know that I,
Couldn't find my way back home,
Set in stone,
All that went wrong,
Oh child,
Carry on.

But I pray,
To myself,
To find another,
Reason to touch life,
Alone on a lost road,
Alone on a lost road,
I light my way,
I light my way.


- Written by: George Sivetidis

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post. 

9 comments:

Birthday gift said...

Oww this poem I light my way is awesome. I liked George Sivetidis.

Thanks for sharing. I light my way. I light my way.

krishna ram said...

very nice poem. short and sweet poem. In this poem what i like is this poem is about a such person who don't know where is his destiny. he struglling to find his destiny. And I like the person who strugle for life.

krishna ram said...

very nice poem, short and sweet poem. as my knowladge I think this poem is about a person who don't know his destiny. Though he is strugling to find his destiny with some children. and i like the person who struggle for life.

hathurwala said...

very nice. i really like this.
hathurwala
punjabishayari.com

Jhobell Kristyl said...

Oh, I love this poem. It's so touching.

arteFOR said...

excellent

Anonymous said...

yes, I also lost the way back to home..your feelings are fantastic.plz write more...

homer said...

nice poem, i found an insight on this poem of yours

Rathnashikamani said...

Very positive attitude well expressed.
Inspiring.

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs