All because a Girl - By Luis Lora

All because a Girl

my mind and heart are broken
no words left I'm unspoken
what she did hurt painfully and slowly
i hope time releapses to where i was lonely
its not fair i dream of her
but all she wants to do is dis own me
break me and bury me alive
leave no evidence a real homicide
things would be easier for me if my mind and heart collide
because you see they say you can't edit your soul
but only remodel the mold
my hearts fallen and grown old
the words i speak will never be told
watch my tragedy as it unfolds
this is the story of a little boy who grew fond of a little girl
all he wanted was happiness
but soon you will see a real nightmare a self cannibalist
as the little boy eats his sadness
and creates an act of madness setting fire to the blackness
in which he calls despair
so lonely with no one there
this emotion in ashes flying slowly threw the air
this boy now a lion with no heart to spare
he ate himself without a care
bare witness as i declare an unfolding story made from thin air.


- Written by: Luis Lora

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

5 comments:

Astaroth said...

beautifull

AML said...

I can't imagine how his heart being crust and like a lion he ate himself. This boy is heartbroken I can tell.. but good wordings and great story.

Anonymous said...

Very. Nice

Rathnashikamani said...

Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Ur writing gave me chills,GOOD 1..... Plz keep writing ur great....

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs