THE LONG BREATHE - By Sylviah Salima

THE LONG BREATHE

Am breathing from my soul:breathing the beat:
Breathing my way to love
Am breathing the rhythm
My heart is opened
Am breathing :breathing again:

The sincerity in my tone
The dreams in my mind:The pressure unloaded
The forgone hate:
The love discovered:My mind is made
Am breathing:breathing again

The doors of my heart almost forever shut:
The doors of my love have diverted:
The doors of my freedom are opened:
Am breathing:breathing again:

A lie made up is like a tormented soul:
A lie to oneself is like a dagger through the heart
Forcing oneself is a nightmare in broad daylight
Loving oneself is like finding love through the path:
Am breathing:breathing again.

I escaped my sorrow
I rubbed the pain
I found love:I found you
I choose my path:no regrets in me
Am breathing :breathing again.

Am living the moment:Am living the dream
Am breathing again:Am breathing the love
The hurt is like  forgone time
The wind blows my sorrows away
Then I  keep breathing:breathing again.


- Written by: Sylviah Salima

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs