Years before your illnesses - By Deborrah Ann Stenberg

Years before your illnesses

I had seen your strength
I had admired your ambition
I had heard your compassion from soft words spoken
I had observed your devotion and honored your success
Trying my best to encourage your talent.

I had always been proud of your notable achievements
And I’m so grateful for the person you were.
Even though you’re gone, I know that you’re near me.
Watching, helping, guiding, listening, and
protecting.  Protecting is what mothers excel at.

An angel on Earth, now an Angel in Heaven
Both Worlds have been blessed with your presence.

Golden days, precious moments, and treasured
memories.  Thank you my dear mother for the gift
of yourself. Priceless will indicate your meaning.

As a wife to my father, Herbert Frank Stenberg,
a grandmother to my children Chase and Brittney Plum,
a daughter to Jerry and Ann Pospisil,
a mother to me Deborrah Ann Stenberg,
and a very dear friend to so many who adored you,
I praise you for your dedicated efforts.
My heart has been shattered.
I’m very lonely without you. 
Time has passed and I’ll never forget you.
Missing you is naturally expected. 
I’m so sorry for all the pain you had suffered.
Your significance will be highlighted forever.


- Written by: Deborrah Ann Stenberg

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs