Lost & Found - By Mani J.


Lost & Found

Became someone else, for someone else,
And in the process,  I lost myself,

Played so many parts, your world my stage,
And in the midst of it all, I lost myself,

Pushed so hard, just to see your smile,
And through it all, I lost myself,

Sat and wondered, what I had done,
And in that moment, I had lost myself,

But I came to my senses, and let you go,
And with that strength, I found myself,

I went back to the role I was born to play,
And with that spark, I found myself,

I remembered the ones who made me smile,
And within a laugh, I found myself,

I found a heart, that's made of gold.
And with that love, I am now, myself.

-Written by: Mani J.

This poem can be used for free as long as the name of the author is included and the author is given credit.
If the poem is published online, please include a link to this post.


 

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Design by Make Money Online | Privacy Policy | Related Websites and Blogs